I personally think crib mattress pads are an important addition to the nursery. Why? Here are some reasons:
- Protection from dust and small accidents
- Insulation, provides warmth along with the mattress
- Comfort, giving your baby a softer sleeping surface
Choose a quality mattress pad. I learned this the hard way, not bothering to invest in a quality mattress pad and discovering neither the pad or the sheets were waterproof! And you can imagine how it is I found that out. A few things to keep in mind when buying a mattress pad:
- Make sure the mattress pad isn’t too puffy
- It should fit snugly around the mattress
- It should contain quality straps or a wraparound skirt to keep the pad in place.
I have made a top 3 list of the best crib mattress pads that you can see at Crib Mattress Pad Reviews.
No related posts.